Friday, May 8, 2009

The Demise of Another MLM/Network Marketing Company

With great sadness I found out last night that Seriesse International, founded by Jennifer-Flavin Stallone and Sylvester Stallone has "ceased operations". This will be effective May 10, 2009.


The state of the economy was the reason given . This quote is from an email that was sent out to all the consultants: "Unfortunately, as many of you have experienced in your own efforts to grow your business, the state of the economy has limited your sales and our options to grow Seriesse into a sustainable and profitable business."

I was a consultant with Seriesse for a short 2 months. I feel bad for the consultants that had been there since conception. They will loose a large amount of income. I was lucky, I had not built my business to a point that the income loss would hurt me.

In the short time I was with Seriesse I saw integrity and compassion from the leaders of the company. Jennifer and Slyvester put their all into the business. The company was trying new and innovative ways to market Seriesse and was very supportive of their consultants.The products were excellent. I was very happy with all that I tried.


One thing that really impressed me was a personal call from Patrick Flavin, Jennifer's brother. He was at the top of my upline. I had listened to a conference call and was not able to write down all the information I wanted. I emailed customer service and asked if there was any way I could get a copy of the information Patrick had given out. The next evening Patrick called me personally to give me answers to my questions. I was one of the "little guys" in his downline. The fact that he took the time out of his busy schedule to address my questions meant a lot to me. That one call from Patrick refreshed my determination to succeed.

This has been a disappointing experience for me but I still have faith in MLM. I have been with a wonderful MLM for a couple of years that is one of the best relationship building tools I have ever seen. I will continue to go forward "Changing Lives One Card at a Time".

No comments:

Post a Comment